WHY THIS SITE MATTERS
The objective of this site is to promote, within the context of UVS International’s “Global Access Initiative”, the international awareness of remotely piloted systems by making information (brochures, datasheets & photos) concerning aerial, terrestrial and maritime systems and sub-systems available to the interested community. This web site contains a extensive document library, which is freely accessible to all registered visitors.
www.rpas-regulations.com, its sister web site, is dedicated to the promotion of awareness with the international remotely piloted aircraft systems/drone community of RPAS/Drone-related rules & regulations and to make relevant documents from all over the world available.
Both web sites have a very extensive list of useful links.
The RPS INFO site has been developed by Blyenburgh & Co for UVS International, its members, and the international remotely piloted systems community in general.
How can you help
Suggestions & comments on how to improve this site are welcome and should be addressed to Adriaan van Blyenburgh at email@example.com
Visitors to this site are encouraged to email their remotely piloted system-related press releases, brochures, technical brochures, and photos to Adriaan van Blyenburgh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies interested in sponsoring the continued development of this site are requested to contact Peter van Blyenburgh
- Blyenburgh & Co – Introduction – English
- Blyenburgh & Co – Introduction – French
- Blyenburgh & Co – Introduction – Spanish
- Blyenburgh & Co – Introduction – Polish
- Blyenburgh & Co – Introduction – 中文
- Blyenburgh & Co – Profile & Activities – English
- Blyenburgh & Co – Profile & Activities – French
- Blyenburgh & Co – Profile & Activities – Chinese
- About the founder
- Blyenburgh & Co – Information Dissemination
- Homepage slider advertisement booking form