WHY THIS SITE MATTERS
The objective of this site is to promote, within the context of Blyenburgh & Co’s “Glogbal Access Initiative”, the international awareness of remotely piloted systems by making information (brochures, datasheets & photos) concerning aerial, terrestrial and maritime systems and sub-systems available to the interested community. This web site contains a extensive document library, which is freely accessible to all registered visitors.
www.rpas-regulations.com, its sister web site, is dedicated to the promotion of awareness with the international remotely piloted aircraft systems/drone community of RPAS/Drone-related rules & regulations and to make relevant documents from all over the world available.
Both web sites have a very extensive list of useful links.
The UVS INFO site has been developed by Blyenburgh & Co for UVS International, its members, and the international remotely piloted systems community in general.
How can you help
Suggestions & comments on how to improve this site are welcome and should be addressed to Marie Lorraine Tamarelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors to this site are encouraged to email their remotely piloted system-related press releases, brochures, technical brochures, and photos to Adriaan van Blyenburgh at email@example.com.
Companies interested in sponsoring the continued development of this site are requested to contact Peter van Blyenburgh
- Blyenburgh & Co – Introduction – English
- Blyenburgh & Co – Introduction – French
- Blyenburgh & Co – Introduction – Spanish
- Blyenburgh & Co – Introduction – Polish
- Blyenburgh & Co – Profile & Activities – English
- Blyenburgh & Co – Profile & Activities – French
- Blyenburgh & Co – Profile & Activities – Chinese
- About the founder
- Blyenburgh & Co – Information Dissemination
- Homepage slider advertisement booking form