RPAS : The Global Perspective : An Annual Publication for the Global RPAS Community
The purpose of this totally independant and impartial publication is to supply an annual photo of the international RPAS community and its activities. It is the result of a joint effort by the international community. RPAS community stakeholders contribute with their opinions and supply information on their activities during the last 12 months, their expectations for the future, and their planned activities.
- Table of Contents – 2016 Edition
- Table of Contents – 2015 Edition
- Electronic Copy Order Form
- Hardcopy Order Form
- Blyenburgh & Co – End User Licence Agreements (for electronic documents)
Besides the Single End User Licence, the following licences are also available :
– Single-Company Single-Site Limited End User
– Single-Company Single-Site Unlimited End User
– Single-Company Multi-Site Single-Country Unlimited End User
– Single-Company Multi-Site Multi-Country Unlimited End User
See “Blyenburgh & Co – End User Licence Agreements” for more information.
Parties desiring to receive additional information or a request for quotation for an End User Licence Agrement for a specific document are to address their request to Peter van Blyenburgh – firstname.lastname@example.org – stating the designation of the desired document and the type of End User Agreement for which a quotation is requested.
- Blyenburgh & Co – General Terms & Conditions
- Yearbook 2016 – Flipping Book
- Yearbook 2015 – Flipping Book
- Yearbook 2014 – Flipping Book
- Yearbook 2013 – Flipping Book
- Yearbook 2012 – Flipping Book
Chinese Civilian Drone Market Analysis & Forecast